Saturdays are our most busy days and with COVID-19 still lurking, we need the help of as many volunteers as possible to remain open and continue to provide the different services at both churches.
- 9-11 am (Tentative Funeral Services at either church)
- 12-12:45 pm - Baptisms or Weddings at St. Dismas
- 12:00 - 3 pm - Quinceaneras or Weddings at St. Anastasia (1 hour service)
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm - Reconciliation at St. Dismas
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Vigil Mass at St. Dismas
It's easy to become a volunteer! Below are links to the volunteer sign-up with SignUpGenius. Simply select a date and time you would be willing to volunteer. Greeters and Ushers are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to the service and Cleaning/Sanitizing volunteers are asked to arrive 20 - 30 minutes prior to the end of the service.
Sign Ups at:
Please feel free to contact Rosy Aguilar at 847-623-5050 if you have any questions.